Understanding side-effects that sustanon-250 may have on the body when using
Well, it’s never the best of moves to inject artificial hormones into the body, but regardless of this, many athletes and bodybuilders make the move to do so anyway, to seek out for better performance from their bodies and for more muscle mass. The more information you know about a foreign substance you consider using, the less you will be affected by negative side effects, and remember that not everyone will encounter side effects. The most logical thing to do is be aware of how your own body responds to a particular steroid and learn everything there is to know about it, before even considering to run a cycle.
Sustanon-250 is similar to the Testosterone that is present in the body, which has a combination of four esterified compounds of Testosterone, thereby providing the body with different levels of hormone release and impacting the process of bodybuilding. Since this hormone has some serious side-effects, it is important that you run a PCT after your cycle.
Sustanon 250 side-effects
Here we bring you a quick glance at some of the common side-effects of Sustanon-250, which should be brought to your attention, before you think of using it or plan to increase the recommended dosage.
Consider the following:
1. Oily skin
3. Water retention
5. Reduced sex drive
6. Lower sperm count
7. Higher blood pressure
8. Chance of heart attack or stroke
10. Higher Cholesterol level
11. Mood fluctuations
Some of the common side-effects of Sustanon-250:
- Gynecomastia– Well, if you have not known about this until now, then you should know that Sustanon-250 can cause “Gyno” or “bitch tit”. Did you know that Sustanon-250 aromatizes easily? Aromatization is a process which converts Testosterone to Estrogen. So, if you inject a higher dosage of Sustanon-250 which is similar to Testosterone, it can lead to the enlargement of breast tissue, even in men. Hence, it’s advisable to use an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex. These inhibitors prohibit the conversion of Testosterone into Estrogen. Therefore, doctors will advise you to run a cycle with an inhibitor when using Sustanon-250.
- Water Retention– Sustanon-250 is known to lead to water retention. That’s why it is advised not to use it with a Corticosteroid, which also allows water retention in the body leading to bloating.
- Acne– Yes, you heard it right. Be ready for oily skin and some acne if you are on Sustanon-250. This steroid is known to stimulate the sebaceous glands in the skin, leading to the production of more oil and eventually leading to acne breakouts.
- Mood Swings– Another adverse side-effect is mood swings. It means that you can expect frequent fluctuations in your mood and may easily turn aggressive. So, this might come as a warning sign to the people around you.
- Baldness– This is yet another side-effect of Sustanon-250 that you may encounter if you already have male pattern baldness. Excessive dosages of Sustanon-250 may result in hair loss. Hair growth is also one of the side-effects. Since it is similar to Testosterone, Sustanon-250 may lead to the development of secondary male characteristics. So, beware of the dosage while you are using Sustanon-250.
- Enhanced Blood Pressure and Cholesterol level– One of the warning signs of using Sustanon-250 is that it leads to reducing the level of good Cholesterol or “HDL” and at the same time it also increases “LDL” or low-density Cholesterol which is our bad Cholesterol. In either case, it may increase the risk of Arteriosclerosis. The duration of use and mode of administration are other factors that can impact the Cholesterol level in the body. All of this leads to the development of high Cholesterol in the body and also increases the chance of a heart attack or heart disease. That is why it’s always recommended to run a post cycle therapy to understand how to control such adverse side effects.
- Hepatoxic side-effects– Well, as such Sustanon-250 doesn’t lead to liver toxicity. Since Testosterone doesn’t have any structural change at C-17, it doesn’t cause Hepatotoxicity. A study was done on this to determine if a higher dose of Testosterone is provided to the body, will it lead to Hepatotoxicity. The dosage was administered orally and via intramuscular injection, but in either way, no such impact was observed, and Sustanon-250 was found to be free from Hepatotoxic side-effects. So, you can say that this steroid is free from liver side-effects.
How do you control Sustanon-250 side-effects?
As mentioned above Sustanon-250 comes with a number of side-effects which may be harmful to the body. The intensity of these side effects may vary from person to person. But if you are still looking forward to going ahead with it, then we have some precautionary measures for you that will help to overcome these side-effects. First and foremost, if an individual wants to minimize or control the side effects of any steroid, knowing their tolerance level with regards to dosages is crucial! Only then will a person be able to notice the side effects developing.
Mood swings – This is one of the most common side-effects of Sustanon-250. Following a healthy diet, hydrating the body and good sleep are some measures you can take to control mood fluctuations.
Water-retention – Sustanon-250 is known to promote water retention. If you are well-hydrated, then you may be able to prevent this side-effect. Also, following an exercise routine such as walking can reduce this side-effect.
Acne – Since Sustanon-250 is known to impact the sebaceous gland in the skin, it leads to more oil production, leaving your skin oily and can cause acne breakouts. Who wants a good body with acne on their face? So, if you want to overcome these side-effects, then try using oil-free face wash.
You can also use an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex to overcome side-effects. Since this compound inhibits aromatization, it prevents the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen. It further reduces water retention and the chances of encountering male Gynecomastia.
Sustanon-250 precautionary measures
Do NOT use Sustanon if:
- – You are suffering from breast cancer
- – You have or have had a tumour of your prostate, breast or are suspected of having one of these tumours
– You are taking diabetes medicines or insulin tablets
– You have high blood pressure
- – You have high levels of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia) or high levels of calcium in the urine (hypercalciuria).
- – You are allergic to one or more of the ingredients of the product.
– You are allergic to soy or peanuts because the solution for injection contains Arachis oil.
– You are a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding. If administered, it can lead to development of male characteristics to an unborn baby.
– For children under the age of 3 years. Children should not be administered this steroid without proper care from their physicians.
Are there any natural ways to increase Testosterone level?
If you are looking for some natural ways to increase your Testosterone level so you don’t have to rely on an artificial substitute, then read ahead. We bring five ways to increase the Testosterone level in the body.
Eating foods rich in Vitamin D and Zinc will boost Testosterone production. Vitamin D3 is also known to impact Testosterone level. Enjoying some time in the sun is the best source of Vitamin D.
Quality sleep and staying hydrated will positively impact Testosterone production, and it will ensure long-term good health. Regular exercise which includes cardiovascular activity is also recommended. Herbs like ashwagandha, ginger, mucuna pruriens, shilajit, and tongkat ali have also been found to be Testosterone boosters. They work well for males suffering from infertility issues.
We also suggest less exposure to chemicals like alcohol and drugs. Consumption of such drugs may lead to poor Testosterone production and may also cause infertility.
This advice will work well for everyone. A healthy lifestyle is the best way to overcome a situation where you would need to switch to artificial stimulants. However, if you are planning for bodybuilding and are looking for some great results, then consider using Sustanon-250.
The drug is popular among bodybuilders and holds medicinal benefits. It helps in enhancing metabolism and promotes muscle growth. At the same time, its side-effects can be alarming.