- Any information transferred by the Parties to each other when using the resources of the Site is confidential information.
- The user gives permission to the Site Administration to collect, process and store his personal data, as well as to send text and graphic information of an advertising nature.
- The Parties undertake to comply with this agreement governing the legal relationship associated with the establishment, change and termination of the confidentiality regime with respect to the personal information of the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
- The Site Administration collects two types of information about the User: personal information that the User deliberately disclosed to the Site Administration in order to use the resources of the Site;
technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit. When the User visits the Site, the support service automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs. This includes the IP address of the User’s computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser and operating system, information about the site from which the User made the transition to the Site, pages of the Site which the User visits, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User downloads. This information is analyzed programmatically in an aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze website traffic, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The relationship between the IP address and the User’s personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except when required by the legislation of the country where the User is a resident.
- The Site Administration takes the protection of the User’s personal data very seriously and never provides the User’s personal information to anyone, except when it is directly required by the authorized state body (for example, at a written request of the court). All personal information of the User is used to communicate with him, to execute a transaction concluded between the Users of the Site using the resources of the Site, to analyze the traffic of the Site, to develop proposals for its improvement and development, and can be disclosed to other third parties only with his permission.